- Attractive remuneration package with uncapped incentives
- Work with an industry leading product
- Ability to sell multiple properties which in turn enables you to put forward the best experiences to our customers
Spicers Retreats boasts a collection of spectacular, award winning properties set in multiple locations throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. Our luxury retreats are notorious for providing an unforgettable experience complete with gourmet cuisine, attentive service and refined comfort.
Spicers Retreats greatly value dedicated hospitality professionals who demonstrate a generosity of spirit. We seek committed and passionate talent who demonstrate our core values:
Happy – We are an advocate for the brand, have a sense of fun and look on the bright side of life. We don’t accept cynics.
Humble – We are willing to listen and learn and no task is beneath us. We value teamwork, are generous and don’t have an ego.
Smart – We are empathetic and aware of how we behave affects others. We look for efficiencies and work smarter not harder. We put the business first, then the team, then ourselves.
To be considered for this role, you will also have:
- Solid experience in a proactive sales environment within the hospitality and tourism sector;
- The ability to source new leads through telemarketing, face to face sales meetings, presentation of new business proposals and concepts;
- Proven ability to reach sales targets and deliver results in line with company goals;
- Confidence in hosting client events and familiarisations aimed at promoting the company’s portfolio of retreats and hotels;
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM (preferred);
- Initiative, be self-motivated, passionate and proactive in all areas of work..… and most importantly, a genuine passion for ‘everything hospitality’ – good food, great wine and awesome experiences!
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you will play a fundamental role to meet room night and revenue sales targets through the development and growth of new business, as well as retention of existing business with key clients across the MICE and corporate markets for all Spicers Retreats.
Your performance will be measured upon your ability to:
- Strategically nurture and maintain existing relationships to maximise repeat business from a portfolio of PCO and corporate accounts.
- Research and identify new areas of business within the MICE and corporate markets on behalf of all Spicers Retreats.
- Source new corporate transient business prospects, drive loyalty to maximise annual production room night figures for Spicers Retreats.
- Generate new MICE leads through telemarketing, LinkedIn, client referrals, networking and trade events.
- Maintain positive professional relationships and a comprehensive level of product knowledge for all Spicers Retreats.
Why work with us?
At Spicers Retreats we love our people and are committed to supporting them to achieve their goals by offering the essential ingredients and winning recipes for success, you just provide the passion!
We regularly celebrate our triumphs with great food, fine wine and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual gala Awards Night.
Aside from our festivities, your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through:
- Thoughtful mentoring, training and support from a warm and encouraging team environment.
- Competitive remuneration
- Genuine opportunities for progression across our business
- Generous accommodation and dining discounts at our award winning retreats
- Like our Facebook Careers page: https://www.facebook.com/spicersretreatscareers/
- Tell us “what you will bring to the table” and submit your application by clicking apply now.