- A local's favourite, lots of return guests, based in the picturesque wine region of Hunter Valley
- Work with a supportive and warm team
- Great team benefits and rewards for you!
Restaurant Botanica, located in Spicers Vineyards Estate, is the local's favourite restaurant. Modern Australian yet regionally distinctive in style, the menu at Restaurant Botanica is focused on seasonality and freshness, perfectly complemented by an award-winning wine list and stunning views looking out across our private vineyard to the Brokenback Mountain Range. The restaurant’s very own kitchen garden is the source of many of the herbs and vegetables that add a wholesome and healthy dimension to the dishes.
About the opportunity:
We have a rare opportunity for a passionate hospitality guru to join our team in the position of Full Time Food and Beverage Attendant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering unforgettable and personalised experience for our guests from start to finish;
- Offering advice on menu items and accompanying wines;
- Ensuring immaculate presentation and set up of the restaurant, bar and event spaces;
- Ensure guests of Restaurant Botanica are treated with first priority, always.
Why work with us?
The opportunity to work in a beautiful setting, with one of the most passionate teams in the industry. We love our people and are dedicated to recognition and advancement in career opportunities. We celebrate our successes with great food, fine wine and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual Awards Night. Aside from our festivities, your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through:
- Thoughtful mentoring, training and support from a warm and encouraging team environment.
- Competitive remuneration
- Genuine opportunities for progression across our business.
Spicers Retreats greatly value dedicated hospitality professionals who demonstrate a generosity of spirit. We seek committed and passionate talent who demonstrate our core values of Happy, Humble and Smart.
In addition to the above you must have:
- a passion for people, food and wine;
- Previous restaurant experience
- A current RSA
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Commitment to provide 5 star service
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings as required
- A great sense of humour and humility;
- A desire to learn from the best in the industry;
… and most importantly, a genuine passion for ‘everything hospitality’ – good food, great wine and awesome experiences!
- Check out our instagram pages: @spicers.vineyards.estate
- Like our Facebook Careers page: https://www.facebook.com/spicersretreatscareers/
- Tell us “what you will bring to the table” and submit your application by clicking apply now.
Apply now to start a career you’ll love!